Training Location: Reston, VA (post training, they can be deployed anywhere in the US, hence they should be open to relocate) Required Experience
- 8-10+ years of related overall experience in IT
- First preference: Architects with prior experience in Opentext, MetaStorm or Pega.
- Second Preference: Strong JAVA Architects
· Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Strong problem solving and design skills
· A minimum of a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant field is preferred.
· Server Architecture experience dealing with high availability environments Responsibilities:
· Work with key client stakeholders to define business processes
· Gather functional and technical system requirements
· Contribute to Appian Online Community by developing reusable product extensions and by writing knowledge articles based on project experience
· Drive BPM adoption within client organizations by empowering client resource to become self-sufficient with building process applications on their own
· Assist clients in identifying other business process opportunities that could be targeted with Appian's software
Please send me your resume to Nitin.firstname.lastname@example.org