Title: Senior Manager Testing and OptimizationLocation: Minneapolis, MNType: permanent Job Description
Client is looking for a talented Senior Delivery Manager to drive the testing and optimization technology roadmap forward. In this role, candidate will work closely with the analytics, engineering, and architecture team to provide technical and operational direction to leverage a portfolio of industry leading tools and technologies for driving insights and recommendations. Job requirement
- A drive to deliver top quality online experiences for customers
- Creative and innovation-driven mindset with the ability to assess and recommend new testing techniques and next-generation testing technologies to improve test quality and effectiveness.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while successfully navigating competing priorities, schedules, and resources
- Experience in leveraging multiple datasets and technologies (both internal and external) to support personalization initiatives by targeting experiences to visitors and segmenting tests for deeper analysis
- Experience managing and integrating common web analytics products with testing tool and associated data validation.
- An understanding of digital analytics best practices, key performance indicators, and ways in which website architecture influences the ability to track visitor behavior
- A demonstrated background in working directly with engineers, product managers, and business stakeholders
- Knowledge of modern web development processes and technologies
- Persuasive written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability to collaborate effectively on cross-functional projects
- 8 or more years of experience in ecommerce, analytics, user experience, technology, or related area
- 5 or more years of experience in a fast-paced online organization with demonstrated ability to drive strategy, prioritize, and achieve results.
- 4 or more years of team management, including management of two of the following areas: user experience, technology delivery, and/or analytics.
- 3 or more years of technical and functional experience as a practitioner of analytics and optimization technologies such as Adobe Test & Target, Monetate, SiteSpect, Site Catalyst, Adobe Insight, etc.
- Experience implementing testing on mobile and tablet platforms
- Knowledge of statistical methodologies and background in data analysis, knowledge of multivariate statistics and analysis is preferred but not required
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.