Job Title: Senior Architect, Performance Engineering.Job Location: Based Anywhere In Central – East Coast Region of USJob Type: permanent position Responsibilities:
Responsible for The Performance Quality of The Product Set through Performance Architecture, Design, Development, And Testing of New Products and Newly Added Product Features of Client’s Software Solutions.
The Ideal Candidate Would Be A Software Architect Or Developer Who Has Deep Interest In Performance Engineering And Building Solutions For High Transaction Volume And Mission Critical Business Applications. The Successful Candidate Should The Following Attributes/Skills/Traits:
The Successful Candidate Will Be Expected To:
- Must Demonstrate That He /She Has Previous Experience As Performance Architect In Performance Engineering And Performance Testing Discipline Or Wanted To Transition From Pure Software Architect And Or Development To Performance Engineering.
- If Has Been In The Performance Space, Must Show That He /She Is Proficient In Defining Software Performance Goals, Performance Confines Based On The Makeup Technologies (Software) Of The Product Or The Solution.
- If Has Been In The Performance Space, Must Show That He /She Is Proficient In Collecting And Documenting Performance Business Drivers, Create And Execute Performance Testing Plans, Including Performance Success And Failure Metrics/Criteria.
- Be Able To Analyze The Capacity Of The Systems Under Testing To Assess Cost Of The Resource Consumptions Of The Application And Provide Alternative Solutions That Drive Better Products Efficiency.
- Be Able To Work With Senior Developers, Architects And Comfortable In Working With Managers/Directors/VPs Across The Organization
- Have Previous Performance Engineering Experience In Hardware And Software Across Multiple Technologies As Well As Experience With Agile/Scrum Development Methodologies.
- Report to Client’s Performance Engineering Director.
- Design and Architect Performance Engineering Tests.
- Lead Junior Performance Engineers To Develop, Execute And Report On Performance Tests.
- Provide Performance Engineering Services, Such As Code Reviews, PoC To Improve The Performance Of The Product Set.
- Define And Utilize Management Metrics And Reports To Manage Performance Efforts Across The Performance Engineering Department And The Engineering Wide.
- Work With Architects And Product Stakeholders On Strategies And Roadmap For Product.
- Provide Consulting Services On Techniques To Achieve The Stated Performance Goals Through Education, Training, Coaching And Collaboration On Design And Implementation.
- Be Critical Part Of Accelerating And Leading Productivity & Efficiency Improvement Of Performance Testing & Engineering Teams.
- Keep Current On New Technologies And Make Recommendations On Future Direction As It Relates To Performance Engineering As Well As Apply Latest Techniques And Industry Best Practices As Appropriate.
- BS or a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Discipline.
- A Minimum of 10 Years’ Experience in Software Architecture, Software Development, Performance Engineering Or Performance Testing.
- Must Willing To Learn How To Use Performance Testing Tools Such As Load Runner As Well As Profiling Tools, Like DynaTrace, Your Kit, Etc.
- Must Understand The Performance Of Oracle & SQL Server Databases, Monitoring & Analysis Tools And Techniques.
- Deep Knowledge Of Microsoft, Java And N-Tier Web Technologies, As Well Windows And UNIX And LINUX OS’s.
- Experience Working In An Agile/Scrum Environment Is Preferred.
- performance architecture,java,.net,j2ee,oracle,sql
latency, high volume transactions,bottleneck
Should need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-490-0095. Thank you for your time.