Location: Herndon, VIRGINIA
Position: System Analyst
Day to Day Activities:
1) Work with Demand Management to provide Level of Effort for all Initiatives/Projects
2) Gather Non Functional Requirements in working with Customers and Messaging/Component Services team.
3) Coordinate Design walkthrough on a Review Board consisting of L2 & L3 team members.
4) Keep track of available budget from Initiatives & provide budget forecast.
5) Track and report progress of Customer Pipeline on a periodic basis.
6) Coordinate Messaging/Component Services Roadmap and related activities like patching etc with Customers.
5-7 years of related experience Strong Data/Analytical Skills Strong communication skills (verbal and written) Strong Familiarity with SDLC Process Strong Microsoft Office skills Familiarity with Visio
Note: If any of your friends are looking for this position please feel free to communicate with us.
“Directly we are working for client”