Sybase with some Oracle knowledge Skills:
Sybase and Oracle DBA end to end support, shell scripting, performance and tuning, PL/SQL script creation and tuning
1. Manage all database objects in a large mission critical system.
2. Be able to provide end to end DBA support system and application side.
3. Analyze and resolve complex technical problems regarding the integration of object-oriented applications and infrastructure with relational database technology (Sybase).
4. Monitor databases and performs tuning enhancements to optimize their performance. Develop and maintain utilities to automate problem determination, change implementation, and monitoring activities.
5. Participate in data-sourcing, import and data validation activities.
6. Provide database change and release management.
- 4+ years of professional experiences in Sybase administration. Prefers ( 4 -5 years)
- Work experience in both system and application DBA.
- Provide technical expertise in database area throughout the life cycle of the projects such as preparing database objects, refreshing databases from production to lower environment, migrating database objects from one environment to the other in accordance to SDLC.
- 2+ years of experience as an Oracle DBA
- Experience in Oracle performance tuning (SQL, database and system)
- Experience managing Oracle as applications DBA
- Experience in Oracle system management
- Familiar with data warehouse environment, including partition management
- Familiar with OLAP and data warehouse designs and concepts Requires occasional off hour and weekend work.
More sybase along with Oracle
Note: If any of your friends are looking for this position please feel free to communicate with us.
“Directly we are working for client”