Greetings From EApps Tech LLC…!!!
I am Looking For Java Developer
for the Location Manhattan, NY
Please Find The Job Description Below, Send Me Your Updated Resume And Along With Below Mention Details To firstname.lastname@example.org
And You Can Reach Me On 919-521-4343
Title: Java DeveloperLocation: Manhattan, NYDuration: Longterm Job Description:
|Candidate Name|| |
|SR Number / Position|| |
|Present location (city, state or ZIP)|| |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Tel No|| |
|E-mail ID|| |
|Skype ID|| |
|*Onsite availability (post-selection)|| |
|Total onsite experience, working in US|| |
|Overall relevant experience of candidate|| |
|Availability for Interview (Time & Date)|| |
- Conceptualizing and implementing processes and tools that solve challenges in delivering IT projects.
- Evaluating and selecting best-in-class processes and tools.
- Analysis and design, development, test, and deployment of new tools.
- Operations and support of existing tools.
- Supervising and supporting offshore and onshore contractors involved in the team’s operations, projects, and support.
- Mentoring and training other team members.
- Collaborating with customers on development, enhancement, and operations and support.
- Collaborating with tool vendors on development, enhancement, and operations and support.
The key competencies for this position include:
- Strong knowledge and observance of change management and configuration management.
- Strong knowledge and observance of best practices in IT, primarily IBM Rational Unified Process (IBM RUP) or Open Unified Process (OpenUP), and secondarily agile software engineering (Scrum, XP, etc.)
- Experience in developing, enhancing, operating and supporting change and configuration management tools (PTC Integrity, IBM Rational, etc.)
- Skills in Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft SQL Server are a plus.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills to collaborate effectively with various external and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, and initiative!
Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Graduate degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of stable, professional experience.
- Experience working in IT for the financial services or computer software industries is a plus.
Thanks and Regards,
Umakanth Kodi | Resource Executive| EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: email@example.com| Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech