Enterprise Network EngineerLocation:
Indianapolis, IndianaJob Type:
$90,000.00 - $99,999.00 Job Description:
The Network Engineer will administer and support all network infrastructures at local and remote locations.
This position will be expected to provide the technical direction for the technologies supported, staying up to date with market offerings and changes, ensuring that our client is well positioned to take best advantage of available technology while balancing business objectives and defined budgets.
The position is directly responsible for capturing infrastructure requirements and creating associated detailed designs to integrate necessary infrastructure changes from internal and customer projects while maintaining alignment with our client's standards. Principle Duties and Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Maintain security of all corporate and hosted network infrastructures within a PCI DSS framework
- Support of all corporate and hosted network infrastructures
- Support of all customer VPN connections
- On-call service rotation
- Other special projects or tasks as assigned
- Current Cisco CCNP or higher certification or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of IP networking experience in a production environment, and 2 years of enterprise network design and architecture experience
- Experience assessing company campus, branch office, WAN, and data center business needs and pain points, designing and documenting solutions to meet these needs, and driving external vendors to deliver against product and software roadmaps
- Expert-level competence in IP routing/switching and security technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, AAA/Radius, IPsec, GRE, iSCSI and their best-practices, fault-tolerant use. Experience with ASA firewalls and Citrix / F5 load-balancers
- Expert level competence with VPN access via Cisco ASA for site to site or remote access (AnyConnect) connectivity.
- In-depth understanding of network segmentation and virtualization technologies such as VLAN, VPN, VRF, NVO (NVGRE, VxLAN) and OTV. Substantial experience with routing platforms from Cisco
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects with minimal oversight
- Multi-task oriented with desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Desire to learn and advance
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong organization, decision making and critical reasoning skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- 8 years of IP networking experience in a production environment, and 4 years of enterprise network design and architecture experience.
- Some overtime may be required in meet development deadlines.
- Some travel will be required for the purpose of meeting stakeholders and managing remote locations. Travel is generally expected to be < 30%
- Current Microsoft Server operating systems
- MS IIS
- MS Terminal Services
- MS Exchange 2010
- Microsoft AD design and management
- Microsoft ADFS
- VMWare ESX
- iSCSI storage experience with EqualLogic (or similar) storage systems
- Dell Server hardware -Blade and standard rack-mount servers
- Storage Area Networks (Dell Equalogic and EMC VNX)
- Windows server hardware and management
- Design of high availability solutions
- Backup systems / data continuity planning
- Experience in warehouse and/or call center environments
- Must be able to stand frequently; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; or crawl; and talk; or hear. Required to sit occasionally
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word to impart oral information to clients or to the public and to convey detailed spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly
- Must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment or items weighing up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and depth perception
Should need some more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org