Position:Java J2EE With Design Pattern
Location:Mississauga , ON
• Java/J2EE (7+ years), Oracle, Sybase, Query, JMS, Java Script, Design Patterns, Web logic/Web sphere, Eclipse, SQL, Unix Scripting, Hibernate, Spring, and Strong analytical skills
• Excellent working knowledge of Databases (Sybase and Oracle preferred), Transact-SQL, J2EE, Application servers (Weblogic preferred) and GWT
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and change focus as needed.
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written; ability to face off to business users across the globe.
• Good team working skills and ability to work in a distributed global team environment
• Self-motivated and with determination to achieve goals
• Flexible and able to deliver quality results in the required timeframe
• Experience in full software development lifecycle
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or a related field
• 5+ years of experience in IT in financial industry (Product and Process knowledge pertaining to OTC Derivatives will be strong plus).
• Strong exposure to maintaining production applications and production support of enterprise applications
• Proven ability to work with user community in both requirements definition and business issues.
• Proven ability in working with and leading the development efforts of other team members.
• Proven ability to work with minimal supervision
• Solid track record of successful large scale implementations