Location : Rhode island,RI
Duration : 6 months
• Work with the business team in gathering requirements and help choose the best way to implement those requirements leveraging the Pegasystems software
• Work with business resources prepare for the Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) sessions
• Regularly interfaces with business subject matter experts to continuously capture the objectives and requirements associated with the proposed application
• Helps facilitate the DCO sessions and helps the business resources prepare for them
• Support the development of process descriptions, functional requirements and specifications through facilitated workshops and meetings with the business users and stakeholders
Required technical skills :
- 4-6 years experience with 2+ years of experience on Pega PRPC (6.x, 7.x versions) and frameworks (Preferably CPM experience)
- Certified Pega Business Architect (CBA)
- Technical expertise in Pega BPM, Java EE, XML/XSLT, Apache CXF, Spring framework and Apache/Tomcat
- Awareness of various PEGA products. Role wise skills Insurance background needed Ability to work on the DCO process.
- Working knowledge of Database with strong fundamentals in database designing.