Title : DevOps Engineer - Item Services/Marketplace
Location : Sunnyvale, CA
Duration : 6+ months
CLient : e Commerce
• Bachelor's Degree and 4 yrs. of experience or Master’s Degree with 2 yrs. of experience in Computer Science or related field
• 8+ years experience in build, deploy, troubleshooting and maintaining web services & Portal applications. Should be able to support, manage and maintain Production and Non-Production environments
• Experience and expert in at least two of these programming languages Python, Ruby, Perl, and Java.
• Experience in Build tools like Make, ANT, Maven or Rake.
• Experience in any of the deployment tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef or Salt.
• Experience in Build Automation tools like Jenkins, BuiltBot or CruiseControl.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams such as Platforms, Tools, other operational teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences.
• Experience working in a large scale operational environment. Experience working in Linux/Unix environment required.
• Experience with NetScaler, Cassandra, or Couchbase a plus.
• Experience with Oracle database would be a plus
• A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and obsession with quality
• Experience in one or more of the following Python or Ruby or Java. • Experience in Devops tools and processes * Experience in Linux/Unix environment • Experience in any of the deployment automation tools like Puppet Ansible, Chef or Salt. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences. • Demonstrate strong ability to delivery and show passion. * Will be handling production escalation calls/emails support as and when required. • Show operational excellence treats.