Title : Senior Analyst (BI & Analytics)
Location : San Bruno,CA
Client : eCommerce
Duration: 6+ months
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent Teradata skills or similar relational database SQL skills
- Excellent analytical skills; excellent at handling large and complex data sets
- Experience in designing and delivering automated Business Intelligence/reporting solutions
- Great communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams, including both business and technical stakeholders
- Experience in Supply Chain/Operations data analytics is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Supply Chain, Operations Research or related discipline
- 5+ years Teradata skills or similar relational database SQL skills
- 3+ years’ experience in data analytics, business analysis or comparable analytics position
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Experience with Tableau or similar, equivalent data analytics tools is desired
- Must be able to work effectively both on teams as well as be Self-motivated, task oriented and organized.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast paced environment.
- 5+ years of experience in Tableau or any other BI visualization tools such as Business Objects, Cognos or MicroStrategy - 5+ years of experience in MS Excel and VB scripting and Macros.