Denver, Colorado 80203 Preferred Local CandidatesH1 Copy is mustJob Desc:
The Department of Health Care Policy and Financing is the Medicaid agency for the State of Colorado. It maintains a Call Center for calls by clients on benefit and eligibility questions. The Project Manager will work with Department staff and Govenror's Office of Information Technology staff to implement new and expanded technologies for the Center. The experience required is:
Two years of experience as a Project Manager in an IT transition project and experience implementing a cloud-based IVR system. Skills in scheduling tasks and meeting deliverables is required.
Good interpersonal skills are required to work with Department staff, Governor’s Office of Information Technology staff and vendor staff The job requirements are:
1. During the first sixty days of the assignment, follow the Governor’s Office of Information Technology requirements under its Project Life Cycle Model. In conjunction with Department staff, develop the Intake and Planning phase of the Model.
2. Work with Department staff and OIT to assure the project is approved by OIT.
3. Work with Department staff to develop the Security Compliance documentation required by the Project Life Cycle Model.
4. Work with the Business Analyst to develop and document current Department processes
5. Work with the Business Analyst to assure the new system complies with current Department processes.
6. Upon approval of the project, hold weekly status meeting with Department staff, OIT and the vendor to assure all deliverables of the project are met.
HemanthSr. IT Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
CONQUEST TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS | www.conq-tech.com
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
P: 302-356-1423 (Desk) | Fax: 302-288-6485
| G-talk : hemanth.conquest
Phone: (302) 357-9017 (O) | www.conq-tech.com