Position : Quality Analyst.
Duration : 6 months.
Key Responsibilities :
· Create software: test strategies, test plans, test cases, and reports, for Web and other platforms
. Apply automated and/or manual scripts and tests integrated hardware and software systems
· Work with Development & IT Infrastructure team to debug performance problems
· Participate in technical design reviews to ensure user requirements are met by QA testing
· Develop innovative solutions to test processes, foresees issues and provides proactive solutions
· Identify and/or coordinates dependencies between projects/products
· Provide guidance and leadership to junior team members as required
· Works with team to define & develop QA methodology & standard practices
· Stay aware of software/hardware developments in the field of QA and communicates them to management and colleagues
· 8 + years overall QA experience
· Excellent skills defining and document test strategy, test plan, test cases, test reports
· Excellent test case execution and trouble shooting skills
6 years SQL experience on Oracle and SQL Server databases
Preferred 6 years of experience on Microsoft Excel. Advanced excel skills (querying database, pivot tables, data validation, graphs, trends, formulas, advanced formatting for reporting).
Possesses good understanding in application programming, database, system design, operating systems and networking
Experience using test automation tools like QTP, Selenium Plus: Worksoft Certify
Experience with test management systems such as; ALM/QC, Jira
2 years testing in an Agile environment
Experience as a technical lead and/or mentor for less experienced analysts
Strong verbal and written communication skill; ability to work well across teams
Strong analytical skills - understand business processes and issues from business users
Bachelor's degree in computer science or other related field.