Sr. Consultant – Campaign /Program Management – Product Marketing:
Program and Campaign content ideation and delivery will be required independently. Autonomouos program analysis and guidance on direction is critical
• Campaigns require supervision and deal level interaction. Independent analysis of the program tools and efficacy is critical.
• Providing independent feedback to demand generation, offer development and marketing tools to the respective organizations.
• Marketing and sales experience would be beneficial in understanding the role of the organization and perspective of the field teams executing programs. Understanding of sales forecast, demand generation techniques, the unique needs of channel sales and SFDC.
1. Continually analyzes sales and product results. Creating/Executing program and campaigns for SME, Channel, Core Sales and Defend teams to deliver results for the product. Campaign work will include creating playbook content, call scripts, engaging/analyzing deals and refining programs to ensure optimal results .
2. Build, manage, and own an integrated marketing program for the channels supporting sales. Ensure marketing plans are developed addressing key customer segments within the larger business customer segment.
3. Create targeted account list in accordance with the campaign goals working with field and vertical marketing teams to ensure alignment with field strategies. Also ensure messaging and strategies align to Solution Themes to ensure consistency with overall VES messaging.
4. Provide input and direction to Product Management, Training, Sales Operations, Go-to-Market, Marketing Communications, and Solution Development on marketing and sales material/tools needed in order to target the market segments. Provide guidance on positioning & communication strategies for market segments.
5. Recommend additional solution bundles, promotional creation, compensation alignment and product pricing strategies to drive campaigns.
6. Direct interface and support of Managing Directors and presentation to GVP on results of programs at a segment and vertical level will be weekly. Presenting outcomes and reporting on the program to stakeholders is required.
1. Complete understanding of portfolio financial results with ability to analyze and develop appropriate plans and programs to drive growth and retention efforts for the business.
2. Provide guidance and direction based upon sales successes as well as evolving market trends and dynamics.
3. Collaborate with Sales to measure attainment of goals and collaborate with the team to take risks, fail, and fix through a coordinated feedback loop. Identify new product/service/program opportunities.