The Contractor - Reporting and Analytics will help to lead and support the reporting & analytics for Digital and Mobile Sales and Marketing.
The primary responsibilities include:
• Lead the reporting of complex digital analytics requirements, with a strong understanding of how to develop analysis around business goals. Steer continuous improvement as VZW continues to develop our brands, media strategy, and digital channels while bringing analytics to the heart of the business. – 30%
• Responsible for driving ISO in accomplishing its objectives of revenue stimulation, subscriber growth, profitability enhancement and churn reduction. Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze program success in areas like subscriber growth, churn, campaign effectiveness, new price plan/feature activation and migration, revenue impact, customer experience, etc. – 20%
• Support the team in the development and maintenance of key web, business and marketing KPIs, definitions and operational processes to support Finance, Sales, Marketing, Product, and Service for the Internet Channel. – 20%
• Support the team on ad hoc request – 30%
This individual must be an innovative and results driven team player, with an ability to provide solution/resolution to complex business issues that impact reporting results.
- 2 + years of relevant experience in digital reporting and metrics & analytics. Omni channel and attribution metrics experience is a plus, as is experience with digital advertising metrics. 3-5 years in telecommunications or wireless industry is also a plus.
- 2 + years of e-commerce experience at a company with a large site and a merchandising analytics component.
– Motivation not just to change how we work with our customers, but also in the way that we operate as a business. This role offer great opportunities to make your mark, develop VZW ISO and Omni strategy and to see the end results of your initiatives as our business grows
-Effective oral and written communication and report presentation skills to Director and up level executives.
- Experience with SiteCatalyst or equivalent web analysis tool (Coremetrics, Google Analytics, WebTrends) required. Experience with SQL, Tableau or other data visualization software a plus.
- Experience reporting out to executives is desired
- Willing to work off-hours when required
- Experience with Teradata, Astor, Hadoop, testing tools (Test & Target), Ensighten, DFA/DFP a big plus
-Strong interpersonal and project management skills
-Exceptional logic, quantitative and analytical skills
-Advanced proficiency with Access/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
-Must be able to plan and manage numerous processes and ad hoc projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree required.