Greeting from EApps Tech LLC
My name is MK.Naveen:
we have a job opportunity for you as Node JS Tester
one of our clients based at Sparks. MD.
Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or please call me on 919-341-6167
to discuss more about this position. Job Title : Node JS Tester.Location : Sparks. MD.Duration : 6 months Job Description:
Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):
- Well versed in object oriented methodologies using Java.
- JAVA Skills – Deep knowledge of J2EE with emphasis on pure Java, JMS. Understanding of double byte, Unicode and its working in Java world.
- Familiarity of open source frameworks like Spring, hibernate, Camel in particular.
- Version control systems – General understanding of versioning, experience with at least one of the version control systems clear case, SVN or GIT (SVN/GIT is preferable). Experience with Maven and Ant builds is required.
- Unix skills – It is a plus.
- Can be relied on to deliver features and sub-systems on time and to requirements, without quality issues.
- Basic mastery of feature or subsystem reusability, modularity, or scaling.
- Works well within a team, and contributes effectively to the success of those that they interact with regularly.
- Understands and is able to reason about the business, as it relates to their area of expertise.
- Can triage and resolve site issues with supervision
- Experience with test automation using Selenium.
- -Knowledge of Linux.
- Working experience with Test NG, Maven
- Experience with Pega Systems.