Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Duration: 6 Months, expect extensions
Location: Deerfield, IL Job Description: Special Needs
: Experience writing Veeva Requirements Huge Plus OBJECTIVES:
• Identifies business problems and analyzes and documents business requirements.
• Establishes scope and business priority-setting for change initiatives of medium size and complexity, and participates in system implementations.
• Influences stakeholders to prioritize requirements and to ensure the total solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds expectations.
• Identifies and investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the implementation of improvements within area of responsibility. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
• Provides business consulting support to customers.
• Identifies issues and helps with resolution efforts. Escalates issues appropriately.
• Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or system processes.
• Influences team and specialist peers internally. Influences customers at account level and suppliers. Establishes external activities related to own specialism. Makes decisions which influence the success of projects and team objectives.
• Analyzes and documents business requirements for area of responsibility. Ensure documentation according to QMS standards, policies and procedures.
• Provides delivery of medium-scale changes and deliver of IT projects.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with key customers.
• Provides input into project budgets.
• Assists in monitoring and reporting on projects within own area.
• Works closely with vendors to complete required tasks. EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS: Required:
• Bachelors Degree or high school degree and 7 years of work experience in any business related field.
• 3-7 years of relevant experience.
• Experience supporting functional processes and technical design.
• Knowledge of relevant systems solutions.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to write and speak in the English languageDesired:
• Pharmaceutical industry and/or drug development business experience.
• Familiarity with regulated systems – general level of understanding of systems validation
Best regards, Mohammed Ismail
Sr. Recruiter | Talent Acquisition TeamConquest Technology Solutions, Inc.
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
P: 302 356 1423 (Desk) | Fax: 302-288-6485
| Gtalk: ismail.conqtech Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.