· Responsible for design, integration and development PRPC based application and architecture.
· To provide technical expertise and ownership of technical solutions to Pega team on client sites and assist in the development, testing and implementation of broad-level design dealing with Expertise in Pega Systems, smart BPM and Pega guardrails, SQL Programming, mentoring other team member.
· To conduct quality reviews and walk-throughs, perform unit integration and system testing and otherwise contribute to the custom development of key modules and will assist in coordinating with project engineers and management to ensure delivery of the on-time unit tested code written in accordance with the specified design and coding standards
· Should have hand on experience in almost all components development in PRPC BPM tool
· Expertise in PRPC concepts, various implementation methodologies, and PRPC architecture and advanced topics
· Expertise in Application Profile, and creating specification documents