Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Bloomington, IL
Employment: Contract (12 months plus)
Looking for a Problem / Incident Coordinator. The resource should have a working knowledge of Service Management.
Incident Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Monitor and assist in managing Incident Management records & activities
- Develop metrics and reports for incident and problem management. This will include trending, environment outages with observations and recommendations
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with key members of your Service
- Mentor others on the Incident Management process and tools
- Familiarity with Knowledge Item process and usage
Problem Coordinator Responsibilities:
A Problem Coordinator is a lead analyst whose purpose is to:
- Identify problems that are affecting (or will affect) the Service(s) for which they are responsible.
- Ensure problems owned by their Service are being worked effectively and in a timely manner, from start to finish.
- Report on Problem Management activities and results for their Service(s).
- Act as “practice lead” and mentor to help ensure other analysts for their Service with Problem Management responsibilities are following effective Problem Management practices and complying with both enterprise standards and “local” requirements
If you are interested please submit your resume in word format along with contact details.