KYC System Tester: with 3-5 years of experience in performing UAT/integration testing and should be knowledgeable in the AML/KYC due diligence process to performs AML/KYC application testing, independently completing the end-to-end testing.
Client On-boarding which covers areas such as ‘Know Your Client’ (KYC), AML, account opening verification for corporate clients Area of expertise working with clients on validation/verification/collection of data around client/account/transactions, KYC documentation , products A good working knowledge of local regulatory requirements is mandatory Good working knowledge of excel and MS office suite Interaction with internal compliance, legal and credit teams
· Develop and utilize test cases to perform integration, and production tests on applications, specifically with client on boarding, KYC/AML Customer Due Diligence (CDD) in institutional business
· Review project documentation, provide feedback, and translate Business Requirements and Functional Specifications documents into test strategies, test plans and test cases.
· Strong hands-on SQL knowledge and experience with ETL processes for data integration with multiple source systems. Experienced in complete DB source to target validation.
· Define and set up Test data. Execute positive and negative test cases through manual and/or automated processes and report results in a concise and timely manner.
· Work with business users in performing user acceptance testing (UAT) in QA tools like Rational, Mercury for final verification and sign-off.
· Liaise between project teams, business users, and fellow QA engineers to ensure that testing is effective, efficient, and comprehensive.
· Gather and provide QA metrics to accurately reflect project status and report this status to stakeholders on a periodic basis.
· Act as Subject Matter Expert for the application