Project specific work requirements
• Hands on Ruby on Rails development
• Should have hands on working with Web services based on REST.
• Hands on experience in Object oriented programming and Design.
• Must understand security aspects of Web Development.
• Ability to estimate development and testing efforts and guide the technical team
Role and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with the project manager on the teams programming tasks.
• Review code developed by the others in the team and guides the team to deliver high quality code with least defects.
• Quickly produce well-organized, optimized source code.
• Create and document software tools required by other developers.
• Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
• Own technical design documentation of modules.
• Work independently.
• Continuously learn and improve skills.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
• Knowledge about the subject area in which they are working, or the intended audience, is valuable.