The Sr Informatica Developer is responsible for the developing, enhancing and supporting the Informatica ETL and DQ programs and related data integration applications. The Informatica eveloper will interact with business customers, business/systems analysts, and other application developers in the design, development and maintenance solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural and operating standards and requirements.
• Informatica Platform version 9.5.0 or later.
• Oracle database skills including SQL, PL/SQL.
• Strong Java and webservices skills
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, to design, develop, test, debug, and maintain application programs.
• Unix/Linux Shell Scripting.
• Knowledge of Application Server such as Weblogic and Jboss.
• Minimum of 5+ years of Informatica programming/system analysis experience.
• Successfully complete at least 3 Informatica development projects.
• History of leading multiple concurrent projects and performing in a variety of different roles in these projects.
• Strong programming skills in Java and PL/SQL development skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work independently with little direct supervision; take initiative; willing to mentor and develop others.
• Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
• Strong solution delivery focus.
• Strong planning, issue resolution and risk management skills.
• Ability to react quickly to changing requirements driven by enterprise needs.
• BS in computer Science or a related technical discipline