Urgent requirement - TIBCO LEAD in Irvine, California
Greeting From Eapps Tech LLC...!!!!
My name is Shivakumar
we have a job opportunity for you as a TIBCO LEAD
one of our client based at Irvine, California
.Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or please call me on 919-341-6167
to discuss more about this position
Job Title : TIBCO LEAD
Location : Irvine, California
Duration : 6 monthsQualification:
Degree preferred from a premier institute with good academic record. Experience Required (In Years):
Minimum experience of 6 years
• Strong experience in design and implementation using TIBCO product suite
(TIBCO Business Works
, TIBCO Active Matrix, EMS, Hawk, Administrator and TIBCO Designer
• Experience with Web-Services/ESB development
and other key standards (SOAP, WSDL, Security, Encryption/Decryption) and familiar with SOA concepts.
• Should have experience in working in end to end implementations
that involves Interface requirement gathering, design, development, testing and production
• Excellent communication / presentation / verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to drive customer discussions independently and act as trusted advisor.
• Strong ability to lead technical team and work in an onsite-offshore team environment - sharing ideas and working collaboratively.
• Should be able to take bottom line responsibility of the project.
• Participate in client discussion, document problem definition, bring in best practices and recommend solution alternatives.
• Formulate technical strategy, assist in product/ solution development, evaluation and review
• Lead technical discussions with client SMEs and stakeholders to provide technical differentiation to the relationship.
• Involve in requirement gathering, project scoping, scheduling, quality planning, risk mitigation planning, project plan review, project tracking, control, reporting and monitor the metrics to improve financial performance. Other Requirements/Comments
1. Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1b or otherwise). We are open to H1 transfers, OPT EAD and L2 EAD.
2. Person should be open for relocation or travel up to 80%
If you are interested for this position
Please fill the following questionnaire so that I can use the information while presenting your profile to the client.
|Candidate Name|| |
|Demand ID / Position|| |
|Present location (city, state or ZIP)|| |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Tel No|| |
|E-mail ID|| |
|Skype ID|| |
|*Onsite availability (post-selection)|| |
|Total onsite experience, working in US|| |
|Overall IT experience of candidate|| |
|Availability for Interview (Time & Date)|| |
|Rate - $$/ Hr including Overheads|| |
|Is he your W2? If No, how many layers are involved?|| |
Thanks and Regards,Shiva
| Recruiter | EApps Tech LLC
| 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 (919) 341-4411 (Direct) Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: email@example.com
| Visit us: www.eappstech.com