Urgent requirement - Business Analyst in Montvale, NJ Greeting From Eapps Tech LLC...!!!!
My name is Shivakumar
we have a job opportunity for you as a Business Analyst
one of our client based at Columbus, Indianapolis
.Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or please call me on 919-341-4411
to discuss more about this position Job Title : Business AnalystLocation : Montvale, NJ Duration : 6 months Job Description:
Experienced, professional resource to assist in the collection and documentation of business requirements in a scrum environment, to help guide the re-design of a dealer communications portal. The role involves supporting the product owner by creating user stories, backlog management and organizing internal stakeholder activities within the organization. Knowledge of IT agile development and 3-5 years of experience as a business/functional analysis is required.
- Facilitate business requirements collection and documentation
- Manage timeline and schedule meetings with stakeholders
- Collect, document and organizing requirements
- Work with appropriate business owners and IT personnel to resolve potential project issues
- Assist with unit testing, functional testing and should be involved in UAT.
- Maintain and update Sprint backlogs and Product backlog.
- Coordinating with off shore Teams on regular basis.
- Develop presentations for executive management (power point)
- Knowledge of Agile development processes
- 3-5 years of experience with IT project work.
- Proficient verbal and written Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of Scrum agile development processes
- Self-motivated and ability to identify potential opportunities and issues and address them accordingly
If you are interested for this position
- Highly organized and having good experience in interacting and working collaboratively with teams as an excellent team player.
- Ability to easily work with and understand business owners and IT personnel alike
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work on tight timelines
- Experience in conducting requirements gathering using techniques like User Interviews, Workshops, JAD sessions.
- Strong MS Office skills with knowledge of Jira and HP Quality Centre are preferred.
Please fill the following questionnaire so that I can use the information while presenting your profile to the client.
Thanks and Regards,Shiva
|Candidate Name|| |
|Demand ID / Position|| |
|Present location (city, state or ZIP)|| |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Tel No|| |
|E-mail ID|| |
|Skype ID|| |
|*Onsite availability (post-selection)|| |
|Total onsite experience, working in US|| |
|Overall IT experience of candidate|| |
|Availability for Interview (Time & Date)|| |
|Rate - $$/ Hr including Overheads|| |
|Is he your W2? If No, how many layers are involved? || |
| Recruiter | EApps Tech LLC
| 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 (919) 341-4411 (Direct) Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: email@example.com
| Visit us: www.eappstech.com