Salary:$110,000 - $200,000REQUIREMENTS:
- Active TS/SCI government issued clearance with either a FullScope or Lifestyle Polygraph
- Minimum of 3+ years of data scientist / Data analytics experience currently working with qualitative and quantitative data
- Current experience working within the DoD/ Intelligence community
- Experience with basic coding or scripting
- Ability to travel as needed for projects.
You will be responsible for providing Data Analytics support to the Intelligence Community. You must hold an active TS/SCI with a Lifestyle or Fullscope Polygraph to be considered for this role. You will be involved in analysis of intelligence reports, data manipulations and basic programming for data manipulations and database maintenance. HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a formal chronological resume that details your experience with each requirement in your employment history section. An Active TS/SCI with Poly is a requirement and candidates without active TS/SCI & Poly will not be considered.COMPENSATION:
**Compensation is based on demonstrated experience levels with all areas of requirements.
Target salary range up to $200,000.00 + bonus + benefits. Relocation assistance is available