Salary:$120,000 - $200,000THIS IS A PERMANENT POSITION
- Active TS/SCI government issued clearance with a Polygraph(either Full Scope or Lifestyle)
- 2+ years of current / recent quantitative data analytics experience
- 2+ years of database design, and managementexperience
- 3+ years of government software development experience
- Experience developing analytics expressions with Python, PHP
- Ability to speak both techy and english (good presentation skills to high ranking Intelligence officials)
- Experience with advanced quantitative data manipulation in data acquisition, storage, retrieval and analysis
- Experience working within the Intelligence community with data analytics and intelligence reporting.
- Ability to travel as needed for projects.
You will be working directly with the Intelligence community, supporting their data analytics efforts focused around data capture, data tool development and data analysis. You will be using Python and PHP to modify code in reporting data analytics technologies. You will be responsible for database maintenance, data testing to ensure appropriate data capture, queries generation, reports generation and support.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a formal chronological resume that details your experience with each requirement in your employment history section. An Active TS/SCI with Poly is a requirement and candidates without active TS/SCI & Poly will not be considered.COMPENSATION:
**Compensation is based on demonstrated experience levels with all areas of requirements.
Target salary range:
Jr (2-3 yrs of exp) $75,000.00 - 90000.00 base + bonus + benefits
Mid to Sr level (4-99 years of experience): 85000.00-200000.00 + bonus + benefits
***Relocation assistance is available