Salary :$100,000 - $220,000
- 5+ years of current experience successfully selling Analytics and/or Big Data, Hadoop,software solutions and consulting services
- Full sales life cycle experience that includes prospecting, qualifying, presenting, negotiating, closing, and account growth, etc.
- Current experience closing new Analytics Consulting business
- Solid track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas of $2M+ annually
- Strong consultative sales approach
- Solid track record in winning in NEW Business and new accounts (MUST BE A PROVEN HUNTER)
- MUST have experience selling Analytics, Hadoop, Big Data Products AND services
- Proven experience closing and managing both large and small accounts, and large and small deals.
- Demonstrated CURRENT experience selling into Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Financial Services, Insurance, Manufacturing industries
- Experience selling big data, Business intelligence (BI), Data warehousing (DW),software solutions and consulting services
The selected candidate for this role, will be coming directly out of a role where they are currently selling Business Analytics Software AND Services within the Mid-Atlantic Region. You must have a proven track record of consistently meeting or better yet, exceeding annual services and product sales quotas of at least $2.5M annually. (Your assigned annual quota will be $2.5M)
You will be responsible for new business development and sales of Business Analytics software solutions and consulting services centered around these products and solutions. Experience selling Business Intelligence, Data warehousing and Hadoop products and services is a nice plus. Consulting Services to be sold includ implementations, integrations, upgrades, modifications, data transformations, and managed services. You will be working closely with consulting and technical sales engineering teams to win new business. We are looking for someone who has a strong consultative and strategic sales approach, who works very closely with executive and C-level management to understand client's business objectives and goals and shows them how business analytics solutions and services can help them grow their business - and how they can be utilized in sales, marketing, Customer Care, Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and other corporate departments, to reduce costs, drive revenues and profits, increase performance, etc
You will be responsible for targeting and penetrating new accounts within your region to meet and exceed your annual sales quotas . The Sales Account Executive will be responsible for developing new business and bringing in new logos as well as managing and growing the accounts that you bring in. Industries that they will focus on include: Financial Services, Pharmaceutical,Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail, Communications, Technology, etc.. This role will focus across most industry sectors in the region.
You will close both large complex million dollar plus deals as well as smaller deals ($50-250K+) and build and leverage your relationships with these smaller accounts to grow business within them. ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Found on Forbes list of Best Companies to work for, and named to InformationWeek's list of Top Most Strategic IT Vendors, this company is a global leader in the world of Big Data, Hadoop, Data Transformation, Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Data Warehousing software, solutions and services. They have won countless awards for their cutting edge and innovative technology and is known for having some of the greatest minds in the industry working for them!