|The global marketing team is looking for a business analyst who is driven to be fully integrated part of the program management delivery team, shows a talent to provide business and system analysis expertise to facilitate outstanding solutions of new marketing challenges.|
Opportunity: You contribute to HTC’s success by partnering with Business stakeholders, Project Managers, UX Designers, Architects and Developers to turn the ambiguous requirements into clear business and functional requirements focused on Web development initiatives.
- Partner with the business and technology teams to define software delivery project requirements and scope to fulfill business strategies
- Gather business requirements from business stakeholders, define requirements priority, create use cases, create business requirements document, create tickets in the requirements tracking tool for tracking purpose
- Get stakeholder sign off of the business requirements document
- Work with the cross functional team members from Design team like UX designers and Copywriters to discuss the business requirements so that they can start working on the design deliverables
- Work with the technology team members like Architect and Developers to translate the business requirements into functional and technical requirements, clarify requirements.
- Help in performing QA Testing, logging defects, participating in defect triage calls
- Help to facilitate the UAT testing, creating UAT test cases, assigning test cases and running UAT triage calls
- Work with Project Manager to create project timeline by sharing the business analysis estimates
- Once the project is launched then become a SME for that project feature to answer any project related questions