Job Title : Software Development Engineer in Test
Location : Northeast
Duration : 6 Months
If interested mail profile to email@example.com reach me at 713-234-6027
Software Development Engineer in Test-
Will be on site 5 days/week
- 5+ years of experience as a developer, QA Engineer, or SDET
- 5+ years of experience in Java or C development, or white box testing
- Experience with designing and building automation frameworks.
- Ability to programmatically test the product, measure test coverage, develop the best automation, drive testability and diagnostic ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas
- Experience with open source test tools
- API automation testing including working experience with unit test automation frameworks
- Thorough knowledge in white box test techniques and strong in code coverage concepts & implementation. In-depth knowledge and experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle.
- Solid design and development skills in one or more of the following technologies: Java, C#, C++, xUnit or Selenium.
- Ability to leverage and utilize industry-standard test automation frameworks, tools and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience leading mid- to large-scale test automation projects in highly collaborative environments.
- Cloud DevOps Engineer
- 5+ years experience managing infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet or custom
- Experience designing cloud-hosted solutions, specific AWS experience a big plus
- Experience with creation and maintenance of Hosting Environments
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo and Perforce for continuous integration and delivery
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat, Jetty or similar servers.
- Understanding, diagnostics, troubleshooting of Java based applications
- Experience with automation or scripting (e.g. Python/Perl/Ruby)
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of networking and security concepts
- Strong written and verbal skills
- NoSQL database experience with MongoDB, Cassandra or DynamoDB a plus