The main function of a Project Manager is to define
requirements, plan, track, and manage projects of medium complexity in
a demanding environment.
· Identify and estimate project resources, schedule delivery,
and task details.
· Budget for and manage project costs.
· Manage business partner and supplier involvement throughout project.
· Manage change, project deliverables, and project direction
while adhering to client's standard project management methodology.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem
solving skills, organizational, customer service and interpersonal
· Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time as
well as being a collaborative team member.
· Proven experience with project management concepts,
including project charters, scheduling and planning projects within
Primavera or experience or training using tools to manage projects,
such as Microsoft Project or Excel.
· Proven ability to work with Enterprise-wide program managers
and project leads.
· Strong project leadership and decision-making.
· Business planning/processes, accounting, and change management acumen.
· Training in project management or project management related
skills, such as Young & Clark and Associates or Project Management
Institute’s PMP certification.
· 7-8 years’ project management experience required.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent training required.