Hope you are doing great..!!
One of my direct client is hiring for “Cloudera Hadoop Architect
” for the location of Milford, OH
as a fulltime/Permanent
. If you are interested please send me your most updated resume and provide me some best time to connect during the day. Please send me your Updated word format resume Role : Cloudera Hadoop ArchitectLocation : Milford, OH Duration : Fulltime(Permanent)
If Interested, Kindly fill the below details and revert me back with your updated resume.
|Job Description (Please provide summary of the position): |
We are looking for self-motivated Cloudera Hadoop architects to drive innovations on technology interoperable platforms with Cloudera for enterprise customers in diverse industry verticals. Key focus areas would be Cloudera Hadoop with Real time analytics, Next Best Action, and Internet of Everything
- Design and implement solutions to address business problems in various industry verticals.
- Drive Proof of Concept (POC) and Proof of Technology(POT) evaluation on interoperable technology platforms
- Train and mentor developers towards solution development and POC/POT execution
- Support presales engineering activities for Cloudera Hadoop based RFPs
Qualifications: (Please list all required qualifications)
- Design and implement Cloudera Hadoop based big data solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable components.
- Experience in Hadoop Technologies - HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, H-base, Cloudera manager.
- Good working knowledge of Pig Scripting, Oozie workflow and HBASE.
- Define and develop client specific best practices around data management within a Hadoop environment.
- Hands on experience on Core Java in Linux environment.
- Work with functional team/ Frameworks team to understand requirements and translate them to technical specifications.
- Cloudera certified
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Familiarity with project management and systems development life cycle processes, tools, concepts and methodologies is plus.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Years of experience required for position: 12 and above
- Candidate Full name :
- Phone Number :
- Current Location :
- Email ID :
- Current /Last Employer :
- Total Experience :
- Relevant Experience :
- Target Start Date :
- Current Compensation :
- Expected Compensation :
- Visa Status :
- Any offers in Pipeline/Interviews :
- Willingness to travel :
- Willingness to relocate and to where :
Regards, Satish Tilekar
| Technical Recruiter
20610 Quarterpath Trace Circle, Sterling, VA firstname.lastname@example.org
D: 703-738-6662 Ext 232