As an individual senior contributor focusing on enabling employees to be even more successful at their jobs, your role will be to:
· Troubleshooting, upgrading, and patching UNIX/Linux systems experience RedHat and Solaris environments
· On-Call responsibilities, create documentation, resolve support tickets and meet Business SLAs.
· Performing DR drills
· Supporting production environment with availability and change management process
- Administer UNIX and Linux development and production servers.
- Perform standard system administration tasks as necessary to keep a system up and running. This includes the tuning of the operating system to achieve maximum functionality in the networking environment in which the system is installed.
- Work closely with the system/software vendors to install and support the latest software and hardware patches
- Perform in a team orientated atmosphere, working with end users, developers, and other system administrators to determine the best possible method of supporting the systems.
- Work closely with members of the various IT teams to provide input for problem solving and provide input to facilitate future growth of the business.
- Help maintain and troubleshoot our UNIX and Linux environment.
- Provide problem resolution of systems and networks for local and remote users.
- Maintain backup and disaster recovery strategies for production servers.
· Regulatory awareness/compliance (SOX) as it relates to System Administration and Operations
· Ability to write, debug, and maintain automation scripts / jobs
· Skills required to performance tune and manage growth as it relates to the O/S, disk usage, and network traffic
· Experience analyzing and evaluating system security threats and safeguards.
• 7+ years of experience in Information Technology operations
• 7+ years of relevant professional experience in Unix and Linux Systems, server hardware, virtualization, Novell, RedHat and Solaris
• 4+ years of demonstrated customer management experience
• 4+ years working in a corporate datacenter environment
• Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking
• Excellent troubleshooting techniques
• Good communication skills over the phone, e-mail and documentation
• Strong team player capable of providing support across the IT organization to train and assist others
• Demonstrable ability to work with a diverse team across global time zones (i.e., US, India, Europe) to effectively complete tasks and objectives
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet specific deadlines through the use of strong organizational skills.
• Highly energetic, self-motivated, quick learner with the ability to work independently
• Strong dedication, work ethic, sense of teamwork, and professional attitude
• Ability to work under considerable pressure managing multiple tasks and priorities.
• Demonstrates the ability to produce high-quality results with attention to details
• Strong interpersonal, leadership, and team communications skills are essential
· Hands on experience in technical operations as a Linux/Unix system administrator with detailed knowledge of how Linux works
· Experience in installing and supporting Sun Solaris UNIX on Sun SPARC systems
· Experience in Virtualization technology
· Good Understanding and experience of working in NIS, X-Windows, BIND, DNS, NFS, LVM, LAN/SAN environments
- Rock-solid Linux/Unix systems administration around: troubleshooting, automatic scheduling, monitoring, system configuration, tuning and optimization, performance analysis, backups and recovery
- Expertise in Perl and shell scripting. Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Experience with Big Data! Hadoop, HDFS is plus
- Experience with Datacenter deployments
- Experience with Chef code to automate tasks
- Familiarity with Java/JDK, Netapp (NFS)
- Networking Experience - network monitoring, routing, load Balancing, firewalls
- Virtualization basics: Xen and VMware
- Must have experience with SUN Enterprise hardware and storage experience.
- Volume management experience (VxVM, VxFS, ODS)
- Shell scripting and Perl programming skills are essential
- Experience in analyzing and evaluating system security threats and safeguards
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with employees and customers at all skill levels, including the ability to translate and communicate technical and analytical issues to all types of end users
- Knowledge of SAN and NAS technologies
· Strong proficiency with the following environments: - UNIX/Linux Solaris, HPUX, Red Hat, SuSE, AIX
· Familiarity with several flavors of Hardware UX boxes