- Minimum 8 Years SQL development and performance optimization
- Understand and maintain the Teradata code including ETL and Semantic Layer
- Teradata Macro and SQL Development
- Teradata UDF Knowledge
- Understand and maintain the TPT scripts
- Understand and support all connection points of the Teradata code in the semantic layer with the MicroStrategy Code
- Teradata SQL Developer Level Skills
- ETL Support during the data loading cycle.
- Creating packages and deployment document for Teradata Admin. Maintain normal Marsh process for different environments. This is to support he lifecycle of code migrations from Dev to UAT to Production
- Deploy Teradata Packages based on instructions from Teradata Developer
- Performance Testing - whenever required, Teradata resource will support the Performance team to help them in building the script for performance testing.
- Update existing documentation of system by component (LPM, WCPA, Collateral) in drill down fashion to more detail (both visually and code comments)
- Code changes to support scripts that are database agnostic and make changes to components of GIDS references to our REF database
- Communicate implications of a business enhancement to other Teradata components
- Understand current processing 'breaks' to know what steps need to run if a changes is made (e.g. only need to run WCPA refresh vs full SL refresh)
- Clean up Teradata environment for all objects not directly related to production scripts (e.g., objects with user names appended)
Please provide following details with resume to process more quickly.
Status: (Citizen, Green Card, TN, H1B):