Please go through the below JD and let me know your thoughts at the earliest. MS CRM Developer
Initially for 6 months and may be extended.
Redmond, WA/ Austin, TXSkills:
MS Dynamics CRM 2011 , .Net , JS
Need CRM DEV resource having 5+ years of experience in playing a DEV role using CRM 2011. Should have good understanding of developing plug-ins and work flow customizations. Should be good in using Java script.
- 7+ years, with at least 5 years on MSCRM. Should have been involved in 2-3 full length, MSCRM implementations including multiple rollouts and/or 2-3 MSCRM complex support projects.
- Bachelors Of Engineering/MCA/MCS
- Deep experience in designing and implementing the technical architecture to meet business outcomes.
- This should incorporate all the elements including hardware, software, hosting, networks etc.
- Ability to perform technical architecture lead activities
- Responsibilities Include:
- Managing and resolving all project technical issues
- Providing expert inputs on all technical issues
- Recommending innovative solutions to improve performance
- Ensuring system is technically fit for purpose, scalable and operational
- Liaising with design authority to ensure technical standards are adhered to
- Ensures and reviews that the business/technical requirements are understood and translated to system requirements consistent with frameworks/standards in order to meet requirement definition for products and large projects.
- Prepares design frameworks and methodologies and approves design in order to achieve functional and non-functional requirements and conformance to the architecture
- Creates, consult and reviews Architectural decisions, architecture solution, performs re-engineering of architectures in order to create solution blueprint to meet project requirement.
- Validate/review complex deployment solutions and framework and creates the blue print for large deployment solutions in order to meet technical challenges in deployment.
- Leads customer discussions with customer SME and stakeholders in order to provide technical differentiation to the relationship.
- Perform deployments on production environment
- Perform testing and validation activities
- Development skills in MS Dynamics CRM and related tools - .NET, SQL Server, SharePoint
- Excellent understanding of 2-tier and 3-tier architectures, 4GL languages, RDBMS
- Excellent, understanding of MSCRM architecture and its interaction with other interfaced systems in the client environment
- XRM implementation experience
- Understands and is able to articulate best practices related to application enhancements/customizations, integration with other applications
- Is able to bring best of breed design into system landscape decisions
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to manage dynamics wrt working with multiple teams on the same project simultaneously
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Must have worked in a collaborative onsite-offshore model (as opposed to “throw-over-the-fence” approach)
Plato Technologies Inc,
10752 Deerwood Park Blvd South, Waterview II Suite 100 Jacksonville, FL 32256www.Platotechinc.com