Hi, Greetings from Ampcus Inc
We are looking for a Associate RF Engineer
to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is a 12 months extendible Position based in Southfield MI 48075 Position: Associate RF EngineerLocations: Southfield MI 48075Duration: 12 months ContractJob ID: VZWJP00057429 Responsibilities:
- Responsible for contributing in the RF Design of the regional cellular network and In Building / DAS Systems.
- Responsibilities: creating search areas within their geographic area of responsibility; working with the performance team to understand area and issues within his/her sector; and working with In Building Team and System Performance counterpart to understand issues and help reduce Lost Calls and Ineffective Attempts within their sector.
- Other responsibilities include: Site walks for the In Building Team, Data Input to People Soft, CATS, Geo Plan and Sittera creating and supplying cell site translations; performing drive testing to evaluate search area candidate as necessary; preparing FCC/FAA and FAS submissions in a timely manner; performing radio engineering evaluation for system planning and site acquisition; beginning to identify location specific needs for new cells taking baseline, performance, capacity, and population into consideration; and evaluating coverage problems and requirements for coverage cells.
Thanks & Regards, Shilas Gavit| Ampcus Inc. Recruiter Contact: 703-349-1976• Fax: 281-404-9091E Mail: email@example.com
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience required 2+ years of experience in the cellular or telecommunications’ industry.
- General understanding and or working knowledge in one or more of the following platforms and/or technologies: Voice cells infrastructure including: Lucent, Motorola, Nortel, CDMA data Digital Communications including: DS1, DS3, Fiber, ISDN Operating systems and applications including: UNIX, Windows, MS Office Wireless data service including: CDPD, CDMA, CSD, STP, RF Fingerprinting Analog, CDMA, Flexent Modular cells (CDMA & PCS), RMT software, and 3G technology Test equipment including: T-Birds, DataPro, pilot scanners, baseline equipment, spectrum analyzers RF System Optimization techniques for voice and data for Nortel, Motorola, and/or Lucent infrastructure Should have a good understanding of engineering concepts, and must show aptitude and desire to learn and advance in a technical field. Proficient in office computer applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access Good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Supplier must run MVR background check on selected candidate.
- Must have reliable transportation and will be able to expense mileage through the FG tool. Driving will be in the MI region.