Job Title : Open Stack DeveloperLocation : RTP,NC/ SanJose ,CA/ Richardson,TXDuration : Fulltime Permanent Job Description:
- 7 years of experience are required.
- Work with Openstack, KVM, Ceph, RHEL, Ubuntu and Cisco's UCS product.
- Write code to create single threaded, multithreaded or user interface event driven applications, either standalone and those which access servers or services.
- Experience in systems programming (Ruby, Python, Go, Bash)
- Experience with Virtualization APIs – AWS, Rackspace, DigitalOcean, Openstack
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications. Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
- Experience with OpenStack Experience with configuration management – Puppet preferred (Chef)
- Experience with orchestration – Ansible preferred (Salt Stack, MCollective)
- Experience with Linux (Red Hat or Centos preferred)
- Experience with Cisco UCS Experience with Software Development Practices – CI/CD, bug tracking, documentation
Good to have requirements:
- Deploy software automation through a diverse platform.
- Work with virtual development teams practicing Agile software development.
- Understanding of System Monitoring – Nagios, Icinga, Sensu
- Experience in deploying and managing virtualization technologies (ex. Vmware or KVM)
- Test and document software for client applications.