Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Shivakumar
we have a job opportunity for you as a Architect (.Net (C#)/J2EE)
one of our client based at Hartford, CT
.Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or please call me on 919-521-4343
to discuss more about this positionJob Title: Architect (.Net (C#)/J2EE)Location: Hartford, CTDuration: 6+ months Detailed Job description:
Please share me below details:
- 10+ years’ experience architecting, developing, deploying and supporting computing applications in a large scale environment
- Experience developing and architecting object-orientated applications using one or more of the following programming languages: .Net (C#), J2EE
- Demonstrated proficiency in designing distributed applications in which multiple operating systems, languages, and vendor middleware interoperate.
- Experience with the mainframe environment and CICS
- Proven experience on enterprise systems integration projects
- Use of Service Oriented Architectures in high volume transaction environments
- UML expertise (experience with Rational Software Architect is a plus)
- Ability to apply design concepts – layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns.
- Ability to lead a group through an architectural development process and collaborate with application development teams, architects and other members of the software development team.
- Ability to discover and define technical requirements and their relationship to functional requirements and to determine the adequacy of documented requirements for architecture definition.
- Familiarity with Software Change, Configuration Management and Build Processes in a complex environment (experience with Rational Team Concert is a plus).
- Healthcare or Insurance/Financial services industry knowledge
- Strong business/technology decision making skills
- Prior experience in a technical leadership role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills to effectively influence decisions and positively impact progress
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is preferred
|Candidate Name|| |
|SR Number / Position|| |
|Present location (city, state or ZIP)|| |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Tel No|| |
|E-mail ID|| |
|Skype ID|| |
|Onsite availability (post-selection)|| |
|Total onsite experience, working in US|| |
|Overall relevant experience of candidate|| |
|Availability for Interview (Time & Date)|| |
|Employer details|| |
Thanks and Regards,Maruthi Reddy
| Accounts Executive| EApps Tech LLC
| 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343
(D) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: email@example.com
| Visit us: www.eappstech.com