· 6+ years of overall IT Development experience 6+ years’ experience in onsite functional or technical roles on full-lifecycle SFDC implementations, with strong expertise in at least one of the following the areas/modules i.e. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Marketing cloud 4+ years of Salesforce.com experience.
· Understanding of cloud technology concepts and terminology Hands-on experience in working with salesforce.com integration tools such as APIs, including Bulk API, Configuring App exchange plugins, Web Service Integration.
· Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead, functional lead).
· Experience in Force.com platform (APEX, Visual Force), SFDC triggers and controllers, Creating Visual Force pages, Using DML, sObjects, SOQL or SOSL, SFDC Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON.
· Experience with Salesforce.com AppExchange applications
· Experience with cloud ETL tools
· e.g. Data Loader Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies
· Salesforce.com certification(Developer/Admin/Consultant) is a must
· Ability to work in Onshore/Offshore model
· Extreme proficiency with at programming language Java and Dot Net Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience working with Executive Levels (Director/VP Levels)
· Mentorship of junior team members in business analysis, project management, and SalesForce.Com best practices SSO and web services experience Integrating Salesforce.com software with 3rd party solutions
· Experience developing and maintaining custom reports and dashboards
· Pls let us know if you need any more details.