Greetings from Bravens Inc.
We are looking for a Consultant - Oracle Distribution
to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is Fulltime
Position based in Seattle, WA. Job Title: Consultant - Oracle DistributionLocation: Seattle, WADuration: Fulltime Desired Skills & ExperienceRequired
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.Preferred
• Provide Oracle EBS R12 Functional expertise in R12 oracle OPM & oracle distribution modules.
• Should have knowledge of Account Payable (AP) Fianance module.
• Leverage Product/Package knowledge to identify the requirement gaps & document the to-be business process/landscape
• Analyze the business requirements and define to-be solutions, focusing on standard functionality and avoiding customizations
• Prepare solution design & functional design documents & also review them.
• Very good functional experience in Oracle EBS R12 OPM & distribution modules– Oracle Process Mfg, Order Management, Purchasing.
• Good Knowledge on Oracle Database (PL/SQL) and Development tools (TOAD)
• Should have experience in doing setups and should have experience of writing functional designs, testing
• Ability to interact at all levels of clients’ organizations. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work in an offshore-onsite global delivery model context
• Coordinate with business users for data readiness for the conversion entities & participate in converted data validation
• Provide inputs & knowledge transition to technical team on solution and functional designs. Review the technical designs
• Review the system validation (testing) artifacts & ensure system/integration test execution results adhere to requirements
• Leverage project management skills to effectively plan, track and execute all tasks starting from design until deployment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.If you find it interesting do send the following details:
Thanks & Regards, Praveen Prabahakaran | Bravens Inc. | Talent Acquisition |Contact: 786-693-9090 • Fax: 281 404 9091 • E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Y IM: praveen.bravens12314111 Robert Paris CT, Suite 105, Chantilly, VA 20151• [An E-Verified Company] | ‘Certified Minority Owned Business’
|Full Name|| |
|Contact #|| |
|E-mail address|| |
|Current Location|| |
|Highest Level of Education|| |
|Current Organization|| |
|Years of total work experience || |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Current Rate|| |
|Expected Salary|| |
|Notice Period|| |
|Availability for Interview|| |
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or alias email addresses.
Please consider the "Environment" before printing this Email unless Mandatory