To be responsible for the Support & administration of applications and services used for the production, management & delivery of various business-facing applicationsKey Responsibilities :
Skills & Qualification :
- Troubleshoots and provides production support at all tiers of operation of assigned application(s)
- Designs and supports multi-tier application deployments and change methodology.
- Provides status updates to team members and development managers as requested
- Responds to ad-hoc requests with timely and accurate assistance.
- Follows up with developers and vendor support to ensure that best practices have been implemented.
- Clearly communicate information to internal and external teams.
- Creatively solves problems and utilizes analytical skills to provide support to client needs
- Performs capacity analysis and planning in accordance with current and projected system demands.
- Performs real time monitoring using appropriate tools to verify service level agreements
- Works with Service Desk to facilitate production support efforts and Tier-1 support responses to application related issues.
- Builds strong relationships with internal customers and vendor support resources
- Adheres to IT Security Policies and develops all solutions with security in mind.
- Ability and availability to provide after-hours support on an as-needed basis or in a rotation
- Maintains installation and run-book documentation as well as any other reference materials needed in order to support the application(s)
- Experience in the administration of JBoss, Websphere, or Weblogic application server platforms.
- Experience with Apache or IIS web servers a plus.
- Experience with Windows operating system tools, permissions, and troubleshooting
- Proficiency with Java Virtual Machines tuning.
- Work closely with development teams to understand application changes and their impact on middleware services and systems.
- Proficiency with Java application deployments and troubleshooting in a multi-server environment
- Commitment to displaying a high level of customer service
- Ability to communicate solutions and concepts clearly to technical resources as well as non-technical customers and users.
- Team and solution oriented
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks while working in a quick-paced changing environment
- Detail oriented, highly accurate, and strong organizational and customer service skills
- 1-2 years related software a plus