Title: PENNDOT- Prod Specialist 4 - Siteminder
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Duration: 2 months
The candidate will work on a team of 3 other subject matter experts supporting up to 5 SiteMinder environments with total server support consisting of up to 54 servers.
Essential REQUIRED Skills/Experience:
• Certified SiteMinder Professional or Administrator preferred
• Solid network and server skills (Windows and WAS preferred)
• Solid Project Management experience preferred
• Ability to work independently on Siteminder and Federation integrations with different web servers.
• Experience with different version of Siteminder products, 12.0 – 12.5 preferred
• Ability to design, install, configure and maintain Siteminder infrastructure and application
• Strong experience and expertise in Federation SSO
• Exposure to PingIdentity, PingFederate, SunOne LDAP, Adaptive Federation, which includes Authentication Chaining and Authentication Rules
• Ability to Lead the Architecture / Design of Federation Single Sign On
• Strong working knowledge of CA-Siteminder (Netegrity) policy enforcement products/concepts.
SSO Login page concepts, Ping federation, RSO concept using new authorization standards like OAuth, OpenID and PKI authentication services
• Identify and solve problems to supply leadership with technical answers and options
• Independently handle assigned tasks with minimum guidance
• Prepare technical documentation, as well as root cause analysis reports
• Prepare and deliver regular status reports, updates and communication to the client
Be a proactive member of the on-call team
• Ability to support multiple projects concurrently (typically critical projects or major Siteminder/LDAP upgrade etc)
• Understanding of Oracle DB, LDAP, AD, Directory server (Sun/CA) and their use as data stores with SiteMinder
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Analyze all aspects of the existing infrastructure and recommends modifications that will enhance system reliability, availability, serviceability and scalability
• Work with teammates, clients and other teams to identify and address systems problems
• Evaluate new developments and recommend infrastructure modifications
• Provide in depth consultation to application teams on a variety of different applications
• Assist in defining standards, guidelines, best practices and metrics
• Participates in the development of business strategy
• Develops and manages business plans to achieve objectives
• Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
• Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
• Candidate will have responsibilities in the Identity and Access management team.
• Candidate will be actively working with customers translating business requirements to security policy and policy implementation
Years of Relevant Experience: 7 to 8 years
Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study.
Role Description: All roles specified in PS3 plus the following:
•Deliver support and design for industry specific applications that require integration with statewide systems or applications.
•Interact with executive level business users or technical experts.
•May function as a niche SME.