Making and Answering phone calls.
Setting appointments for the managers.
Making confirmation calls.
Data entry work.
Assisting Corporate Managers
Scheduling/ Answering multiple phone lines
Assist in managing social media sites
The incumbent is primarily responsible to, serve customers and dealers, under general supervision of the Branch Manager (or assigned supervisory personnel), by processing retail and direct consumer loan contracts in accordance with established policies and procedures. The incumbent performs receptionist duties, including greeting customers, answering telephones, and sending letters. The incumbent also prepares loan folders by arranging and filing all related loan documents by using good organizational skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTY STATEMENTS
1. Performs receptionist duties including answering telephones and greeting customers at the counter
2. Processes customer payments on loans, investment deposits and withdrawals
3. Processes and records all counter and mail payments and records on customer accounts
4. Keeps customers’ records and files for all loans and investment documents
5. Establishes new customer accounts, performs account maintenance, solves problem, and answers questions or concerns
6. Processes all paid out files and lien releases
7. Takes applications to solicit and sell loans
8. Pulls Credit Bureau reports to verify information and investigate applications
9. Processes all loans and sales finance contracts
10. Maintains stock and supply inventory