Hope you all doing well..!!
We have an immediate requirement, Please find below the job description. If interested, kindly reply with your updated resume and current location.Title: Systems Administrator IV
Duration: 6 months (06/01/2015 - 11/30/2015)
Location: Salem , Oregon 97301
*** Note: Must work on site. Job Desc:
This role is expected to provide system administration functions, with a focus on the primary application/function of the server(s) for which the position is responsible.
• Configure services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
• Contribute to and maintain system standards.
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs.
• Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
• Monitor daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up.
• Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
• Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
• Repair and recover from software failures. Coordinate and communicate status to impacted parties.
• Promote release packages throughout lifecycle environments using source code management tools, migration tools, power shell scripts, and manual activities
• Configure network services, certificates, and host based firewalls.
• Configure and manage application pools and virtual web environments in IIS including security.
Candidates must have on the job system administration experience in one or more of the following:
• Windows Server 2008 R2 or greater
• CA SiteMinder 12 R2 or greater
• DataPower X152 with firmware 184.108.40.206 or greater
• TFS 2012 or greater
• BizTalk 2010 or greater
• FileNet 5.0 or greater
• IIS 7.0 or greater
• SQL Server 2012 or greater
• IBM Initiate 11 or greater
Thanks & Best regards, Henry William
Technical Recruiter | Talent Acquisition TeamConquest Technology Solutions, Inc.
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
P: 415 424 4275 (Desk) | Fax: 302-288-6485
E: email@example.com | Gtalk: henry.conquest17 Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error