Hope you are doing well!!
We have an immediate requirement, Please find below the job description. If interested, kindly reply with your updated resume and current location.
Title: Applications developer
Location: Kokomo, Indiana
Duration: 6 months
Someone with below skill set will work for this position.
- Application framework
- C, C++
- Development of an application framework to run HTML5 apps on the rear seat entertainment system
- Support the development of the security software required for securing the infotainment system
- Engineer will be expected to design, develop and test this new technology for a Linux and a QNX based infotainment project
- Job Qualifications:
- 3+ Years experience developing either embedded automotive or consumer electronics products in C and/or C++
- Experience with software integration activities (Required)
- Experience with software debuggers (Required)
- Design, Coding and Testing experience on embedded projects (Required)
- Understanding of and willingness to work within constraints of open source license terms and conditions
- Experience with networking: both ethernet & USB (i.e. uPnP), DLNA
- Experience with requirements analysis techniques. Prefer experience using DOORS
- Experience with software design techniques
- Experience with testing techniques, preferably including GTest
Required: Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, or Computer engineering.
Thanks & Best regards,Henry William
Technical Recruiter | Talent Acquisition TeamConquest Technology Solutions, Inc.
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
P: 415 424 4275 (Desk) | Fax: 302-288-6485
| Gtalk: henry.conquest17Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.