Title: Network Engineers
Duration: 6 months
Location: Atlanta, GA or Omaha, NE Note: Preferred GC & Citizens
• Ten plus years in Information Technology.
• Three plus years hands-on support for monitoring and alerting systems in a large-scale global environment (5000+ server, 15000+ Network devices).
• Experience in monitoring distributed, midrange and network platforms.
• Three plus years of experience with CA Spectrum, CA eHealth, and/or IBM Netcool.
• Three plus years Data Modeling experience relating to creating data sources for event correlation.
• Experience in developing monitoring/alerting policy & drafting associated policy documentation.
• Experience with CMDB integration. EFTPS Statement
• Experience with BMC Remedy, CA Service Desk, and/or other ticketing system.
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft SharePoint
• Microsoft Visio
• Requirements/Business Analyst and/or Application Development experience.
• Monitoring & Alerting experience desirable. Preferred Qualifications
• Ten plus yrs. of related technical experience in discipline-specific infrastructure areas such as z/OS, Linux/UNIX/Aix, HP NSK, Windows, Storage Management, and others.
• MS/BS or equivalent work experience.
• IBM, CA Certifications.
• Experience in money transaction monitoring.
• Experience with IBM Omnibus, Webtop, Impact.
• Experience with VAIM.
• Experience implementing and/or leading CA Spectrum/e-Health transformation projects.
• Virtual environment monitoring
• Skilled with Spectrum as an integration point with other tools, i.e. CMDB, eHealth, Omnibus, Service Desk
• Skilled with multiple data center eHealth cluster
• Scripting skills to assist with automation functions (Perl, Expect, JSP, XML, Bash Shell Sripting)
• Specific server monitoring skills - OS support for AIX, Linux (Red Hat, SELS, Centos) and Windows.
• Knowledge and/or experience with HP's Opsware tool a plus
• Knowledge and/or experience with CA's Wiley tool a plus
• Knowledge and/or experience with Web Monitoring tool a plus
• Network Skills - device certification process with Spectrum and eHealth; MIB Tools skills; Spectrum policies and watches to handle on/off monitoring requirements; eHealth monitoring for Capacity & Performance reporting; integration of other tools such as NCM, Syslog collectors, Trap handling; specific knowledge and/or experience with Network Operations a plus; specific knowledge and/or experience with Netscout and NetQos tool a plus.
• Project Management skills - gather and document requirements for new monitoring projects; support monitoring teams in task meetings that span the globe; interact with team members to keep everyone up-to-date; specific knowledge and/or experience with Sharepoint and MS Project a plus; highly skilled-to-expert in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Work would be expected.
Best regards, Alex Watson
Sr. Recruiter | Talent Acquisition TeamConquest Technology Solutions, Inc.
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
P: 302 356 1423 (Desk) | Fax: 302-288-6485
| Gtalk: alex.conqtech Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.