Immediate need of SAP Functional/Business Analyst at Chicago, IL
Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Randhir
we have a job opportunity for you as a SAP Functional/Business Analyst
one of our client based at Chicago, IL
.Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to email@example.com
Or please call me on 919-341-6167
to discuss more about this position Job Title: SAP Functional/Business AnalystLocation: Chicago, ILDuration: Full TimeStart date: ASAP Job Description:
Please fill the following questionnaire so that I can use the information while presenting your profile to the client.
- Senior SAP Consultant/BA with around 9-10 years of experience in Consulting & Implementation
- MM functional consultant (and some understanding of SD) as well as good overall understanding of SAP product functionality
- Should have good knowledge of Purchasing, Inventory Management, Account Determination, and Invoice Verifications.
- Responsible for planning and executing SAP Enhancement / Development / Support activities regarding SAP Materials Management (MM) as well as Purchasing from Purchase to Pay processes including subcontracting, consignment, rebates, MRP, and demand planning with integrations to other SAP and non-SAP products.
- Knowledge of Material Master, inbound and outbound supply chain involving Purchase Requisitions, Quotation, Contacts, Purchase Orders, Stock Transport Order, STO Delivery, Inventory Management including Physical Inventory, Account Determination and Invoice Verifications
- Integration of the MM module with other SAP modules (FI/QM/PP/SD) and with external applications.
- Good knowledge of Interface Framework. Should be in a position to trouble shoot / provide solutions for interfaces using ALE/IDOC, RFC/tRFC, qRFC, EDI etc. Understands EDI and IDoc integration with SAP.
- Should have done at least two consulting and two end-to-end implementation assignments
- Should be able to deliver as an individual consultant and perform equally well as a team player.
- Should be able to analyze client’s business processes, gather requirements, maintain data mapping document of interfaces & conversions.
- Provide support and quick solutions to the end users, assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solution.
- Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of documentation to support change requests.
- Should be able and drive QA, UAT, user training and recommend solution.
- Strong written and communication skills; able to interact with technical consultants as well as business partners
|S. No||Candidate Details|
|1||Complete Name / Full Name|| |
|2||Contact #:|| |
|4||Current Location (City, State)|| |
|5||Open to Relocate to Work Location (Yes / No / NA):|| |
|6||Legal Status - Immigration Status / Work Authorization|| |
|7||Visa Validity (If Required):|| |
|8||Availability for Start or Notice period|| |
|9||Interview Availability|| |
|10||Any Interview Given or In Pipeline (Yes / No)|| |
|11||Any Offer in Hand (Yes / No)|| |
|12||Reason for Change|| |
|13||Salary / Pay Rate|| |
|Required / Desired Skills||Years Of Experience |
|SAP Functional|| |
|Business Analyst|| |
| || |
Thanks and Regards,Randhir
| Senior Recruiter | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-6167 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Visit us: www.eappstech.com