Hope you are doing great!!!
Let me know if you are interested in the below requirement.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume,
contact and current location info to speed up the interview process.
Job ID: 522252
Title: Datastage ETL expert
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Montvale, NJ Note: Locals Prefered
- Minimum 6 years of software development experience with Datastage and DWH
- Install/upgrade Information Server product suite - DataStage on different tiers (Server and Client). Configuration of High availability and clustering for Engine and Service Tier. (DataStage 8.7 or later)
- Prior experience on DataStage post installation configuration and applying maintenance patches
- Performed administration tasks like role setup, connectivity, security, configuration of projects, user registries, create or update users and groups, mapping credentials, configuring DSN and TNS entries, parallel, compiler, reporting, operator and user-defined environment variables.
- Work with other Database and Unix administrators to resolve any open issues
- Hands on experience in designing and developing Datastage Jobs and End to End Implementation
- Experience in identifying Performance related Bottle necks in Datastage jobs.
- Knowledge and Skills Required: Possesses detailed knowledge of the software implementation lifecycle (SILC) Possesses basic knowledge of DTCC applications and their development throughout all phases of the lifecycle
- Strong SQL skills in Oracle Ability to analyze complex requirements
- Demonstrates strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience with Mainframes, Cobol, DB2 will be a plus.
Best regards, Alex Watson
Sr. Recruiter | Talent Acquisition TeamConquest Technology Solutions, Inc.
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
P: 302 356 1423 (Desk) | Fax: 302-288-6485
| Gtalk: alex.conqtech Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.