Lead developer/Jr Architect with hands-on coding experience and willing to code.
- In-depth and very strong knowledge of Core Java/J2EE
- Migration planning/execution experience – Can be anything related to Web logic to WAS or WAS to Jboss etc.
- JDK 1.7
- Development experience in ePaas, Openshift. JBOSS. Experience in Installation, Configuration, capacity planning, performance tuning. Also experience in mission critical application/infrastructure in migration from websphere to ePaas.
- Java, JSP , J2EE applications maven, web services, Worked on Json parsing using Jquery, Jquery, HTML, CSS
- Familiar with middleware and integration capabilities and good hands on skill
- Responsible for technical QA delivery of platform of new capabilities to support continuous integration/ continuous delivery in support of new applications integrating with the enterprise build management utility – Hudsun, Jenkins, XL release
- Responsible for consulting support for new applications integrating with the enterprise build management utility
- Basic understanding of connectivity and integration solutions, engineering and system management
- Solid communication, writing, and presentation skill
- Ability to drive results in collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Good understanding of Quality center, QTP and Selenium(desirable)
20610 Quarterpath Trace Circle | Sterling, VA 20165 USA
C: +1-(703)738-6662 * 233