Must have hands-on experience working with Teamcenter 9 & beyond
- Experience in Teamcenter PLM end to end implementations
- Experience in T4O Implementation
- Strong Engineering Industry Process Knowledge – Bill of Materials, Engineering Change Management.
- Experience in Oracle, T4O–Tesis PLM ware
- Experience in TCL scripts.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Requirement Gathering
- Usecases on Part, BOM, Docs and ECO, Designing optimum workflows.
- Must be able to independently handle the T4O related assignments – Implementation, Upgrade
Generic Managerial Skills
- Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good Analytical skill, Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior team members
- Proficient use of Power Point presentation tool, and MS office tools. Proven writing skills for mass communication. Ability to document use cases, requirements and relevant technical documentation.
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills
- Knowledge of six sigma is added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant discipline
20610 Quarterpath Trace Circle | Sterling, VA 20165 USA
C: +1-(703)738-6662 * 233