Job ID: 48498
Title: Application Developer
Duration: 6+ M
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Experienced .NET developer needed to assist with development of a distributed enterprise application as well as web-based extranet and intranet applications including revising navigation and user interfaces and ensuring cross-browser compatibility. Must be a self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and adapt to changing project requirements.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing for multiple browsers to ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Ability to apply good understanding of workflow and usability in creating user interfaces with attention to layout, information hierarchy and visualization of data
- Ability to develop back-end with limited help and create business logic modules
- Ability to maintain and contribute to requirements documentation, maintain developers notes, and create technical documentation
- Ability to participate and contribute during design discussions with technical and non-technical staff; ability to communicate ideas orally, graphically, and in writing.
- Experience performing complete application testing and preparing related documentation.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other developers, business analysts, other IT staff and management.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience with Microsoft VSS and/or TFS
- Experience with distributed enterprise applications.
- Experience developing user interfaces for mobile device browsers
- Experience in the Government or Education sectors
Face-to-Face Interview Required.
- Project management skills
| ||Qualification|| ||Description|| ||Competency|| ||Experience|| ||Required|| |
| ||Skills|| ||AJAX|| || || || || ||2-3 yrs|| ||No|| |
| ||Skills|| ||C#|| || || || || ||2-3 yrs|| ||No|| |
| ||Skills|| ||VBScript|| || || || || ||2-3 yrs|| ||No|| |
| ||Skills|| ||VisualStudio|| || || || || ||2-3 yrs|| ||No|| |
Best regards, Alex Watson
Sr. Recruiter | Talent Acquisition TeamConquest Technology Solutions, Inc.
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
P: 302 356 1423 (Desk) | Fax: 302-288-6485
| Gtalk: alex.conqtech Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.